Last year at this time, if we had a sneak peek of 2020, we probably would have planned our lives a little differently. The same could be said about managing facilities. Thankfully, however, it is possible to get the perfect view of your properties right now. This insight enables proactive planning and faster response times when issues arise.
Knowing, for example, how many cars use your curbside pickup stalls can help you determine whether to budget and plan for expanding that area. Seeing the inside of your stores can be enlightening, too. Photos and video can reveal whether lighting needs to be replaced, a ceiling leak repaired, or if pests are problematic and an exterminator is needed. Discovering issues within days as opposed to within months saves money and your brand image.
So, how’s it done? Gone are the days when you had to spare valuable resources and spend precious dollars on travel to make physical site visits. Crowdsourcing technology has made it possible to see multiple sites without leaving your home or office.
In fact, iVueit leverages over 100,000 pairs of eyes in all 50 states to see your facilities, on-demand. What’s more is that our resources (a.k.a. Vuers) are consumers who likely buy from your brand. That means they are unbiased and will show-and-tell you like it is. From photos and video to custom site survey data, our Vuers deliver and your satisfaction is guaranteed, or you won’t pay.
Speaking of cost, iVueit saves 80% compared to traditional site audits. Photos for one site cost less than $50 and, the more sites you request, the lower the cost per site.
Here’s how to leverage iVueit crowdsourcing in multiple ways:
- Track progress – monitor project/vendor progress of any service on one or multiple sites
- Monthly audits – request survey data to proactively address repair and maintenance issues
- Proof-of-presence – request photos to satisfy proof-of-presence requirements and verify workmanship
- Risk Mitigation – request photos of areas that have resulted in liabilities for speedy resolution and future prevention
- Rollouts – monitor milestones with photos and video of a variety of trades
- Prioritization – rank repairs based on location and severity of defect with photos that are time- and location-stamped
- Budgeting – make well-informed decisions based on what you see
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been challenging, but the world is innovating as a result. Experience the cutting-edge benefits of iVueit technology. We are confident 100,000 pairs of eyes will change your perspective and lighten your workload.