iVueit has always had an active role in giving back to youth sports programs and athletes. In the past, we have volunteered, sponsored, and donated to local and national organizations including sports teams & non-profit types.
Beginning December 2022, iVueit will extend this mission to the business side of things.
It’s not our MO to follow the traditional way. The goal has always been to drive innovation at all aspects of business, including the way companies can give back amid business decisions.
Time is valuable, and our mission to give back to kids across the nation is imperative. Introducing, Vue it Forward.
Vue it Forward
iVueit’s Vue it Forward program adds value to business decisions, and pushes the envelope to get sh*t done. With every product demo, iVueit is committed to donating $50 to one of our four partnered youth sports or charity organizations. That way, even if we’re not a match for business, we’re a match for a bigger mission.
iVueit’s Partnered Youth Sports & Charity Organizations:
- A Kid Again: We partnered with A Kid Again (Central Ohio Chapter) to be a part of their journey to foster hope, happiness, and healing for children with life-threatening conditions and their families.
- College Students/Business Fraternity: Want to give back to your alma mater? We’ll find the best way to support students at the school that helped develop your professional career. We are thankful for our partnership with Miami University PSE.
- Sponsor a Youth Sports Organization: This option allows you to choose any youth sports team or athlete to donate to. Give back to your local community or any team/athlete across the US. View some of our past sponsorships.
- Birthday Blessings: This organization helps raise donations to provide children of all ages in Foster care with birthday presents. All children deserve to be celebrated and Birthday Blessings is on a mission to make sure of it.
Additional Ways iVueit Gives Back
In our opinion, all businesses should find a way to give back amid product demos. It encourages people to take action in finding solutions, and if it doesn’t work out, who cares! You are one step closer to finding the right solution and you played a role in giving back to a bigger cause. That’s what we like to call time well spent.
Other Ways iVueit Gives Back:
- Employee Sponsorship Budget: All iVueit employees receive an annual budget to sponsor any youth sports team or athlete of their choice
- Volunteer Time: Each year our team volunteers their time through coaching, community service, and local mission drives.
- Tradeshow Giveaway: If you ever stop by iVueit’s booth at a live event, our team will encourage you to enter our $250 youth sports sponsorship giveaway (don’t miss out next time)!
Our Mission is our Why
The experiences we have as children impact us for a lifetime. Many would also agree that sports were a huge part of what shaped our character and who we are today. Sports taught us grit, self-discipline, team, community, and life lessons that we live by to this day. That’s why it’s our mission to uplift & support kids any way we can.
Vue it Forward is our way to continue giving back to what we believe in. If you find yourself in need of on-demand and nationwide property monitoring, give us a call. We provide commercial and residential property insights in under 24 hours on average (plus we’ll donate to an amazing cause thanks to your 15 minutes of time) 😉
Request a product demo with iVueit Today.