A landscape littered with leaves, fallen branches, and overgrown shrubs instantly detracts from your brand image. Routine landscaping prevents this scenario and helps to maintain property value. That’s why many commercial property managers rely on landscape maintenance contracts. If you need a contract renewal, learn how iVueit can help you renew with confidence.
Our visual verification technology provides assurance that landscaping services are performed according to scope and quality standards. Contractors also benefit from the added level of accountability as it improves their workmanship and client-vendor relationships.
How it Works:
Using the power of crowdsourcing, iVueit dispatches their nearby mobile app users (a.k.a. ‘Vuers’) to properties on demand. Depending on the request (a.k.a. ‘Vue’), Vuers can take photos and video as well as answer survey questions about the landscape for one or multiple properties.
After a Vuer submits the Vue. the data is reviewed by a third-party quality control team, and any discrepancies on the property are flagged (escalated) to the client immediately. Clients receive geo-mapped and time stamped photos as well as a an aerial visual of their property, with markers indicating exactly where a Vuer stood when the photo was snapped.
Benefits for Facility Managers
- Speed – When you request a Vue of the landscape for a particular site, you will receive information the same day, sometimes within minutes
- Price – Save 80% vs. physical site assessments; photos for one site cost less than $50 and, the more sites you request, the lower the cost per site
- Quality Control – Request Vues of landscaping in progress to monitor workmanship
- Proof-of-Presence – It’s not always easy to get job completion photos from a contractor; with iVueit, easily request photos to satisfy proof-of-presence requirements
- Budgeting – With photos and survey data, you will know where best to focus your landscaping budget
Benefits for Landscape Professionals
- Communication – All milestones of a project can be captured and shared instantly, which puts clients at ease
- Response Time – Photos are time-stamped and geo-coded to provide clear documentation of exactly when crews mobilized on site and where work was completed
- Quality Assurance – Vues enable the monitoring of workers in real-time, providing another layer of accountability
- Customer Relations – Visual verification builds trust, improves relationships, and leads to repeat business
- Marketing – Job-site photos can be leveraged to create a portfolio of work and capabilities
So, if you’re in the midst of reviewing a contract, go ahead and sign. With iVueit, you’ll always know if the scene is green. Request a free demo today and start getting the most from your landscaping services.